Saturday, October 20, 2012

Honer to Dishonored: A review of Dishonored



I just recently competed my second play-through of the new first person steal/action game Dishonored, and I have to say, wow. I have played a stealth games, I have played first person games, I have played action games, and I have played games that were a combination of all of the above. This game, is better then all of them. The game play was superb, the story was quite good, and stealth aspect to it was superbly implemented. My only two complaints about it are that the graphics could have been a bit better, running at max settings it was about 3 years behind in that regard. The other was that the AI could have been a bit smarter (I'm mean, look up one in a while!), there were parts where I could have tap danced across a ledge or lighting fixture. But other then these relatively minor complaints, it is quite good, certainly one of the best stealth games on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment